Shipping, Delivery & Taxes
- We strive to pack and ship your order as soon as possible however it may take up to two business days to be packed maybe more depending on a number of factors such as orders before yours and stock availability.
- Our products ship with the courier selected by you when checking out.
- The cost of shipping is automatically calculated during the checkout process based on either actual weight or volumetric weight
- Shipping costs will include the cost of packaging
- Insurance coverage is optional however note that if you do not chose insurance, if your product is missing, damaged, lost or not delivered, Mini-Car Club of Canada will not be held responsible. It is your responsibility and your loss
- You can monitor the status of your shipments at any time using online tracking
- The delivery time will depend on the type of service offered by the courier which was selected by you during the checkout
For best delivery outcomes, we recommend:
- Using the notes or comments section for the courier of any details they may need for successful delivery or attempt of delivery notices. They include but are not limited to the name being different from the one used for the order, the authorization to leave with a superintendent if in a building, preferred delivery times such morning, afternoon, etc.
- A phone number is required for all shipments
- Before you accept the package make sure that there are no obvious signs of tampering or damage to the parcel; We usually close the packages/envelopes with adhesive for packaging that, in the event of opening, leaves visible signs
- It is your right to notify to the courier that the package is damaged
- It is your right to refuse the package by informing the courier that the shipment arrived damaged because of their services
- If you accept the package without notifying the courier, MC3-WLS Limited can do nothing to recover the insurance money for the damage. By not saying anything to the delivery courier means that the shipment is arrived in good condition
You cannot make shipments to PO boxes.
Mini-Car Club of Canada does not accept any responsibilities for any damage, loss, delay and/or non-delivery of the product
You maybe be assessed taxes by your country when importing goods based on your countries import laws. There maybe other fees associated with clearing your order with your countries customs department by the courier you picked for delivery. RC Toys in general don't have duty applied but they may depending on your country. RC parts fall under HS code 9503.00.90.99
You are responsible to pay for any charges resulting from importing goods into your country.